Our IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset is the latest hair removal technology that gives you permanent results overtime
- 0 days
- : 0 hours
- : 0 minutes
- : 0 seconds
Can be set to flash automatically
Flashes only when you press it
ONE TIME COST
No refills necessary
Visible results in just a few uses
SAFE & PAIN FREE
Only a warm sensation on skin
AT HOME CONVENIENCE
Salon quality results at home
10+ Years of use
But the darkest
Different levels for best results
QUICK & EASY
Plug in, set level & zap
USE ON ANY BODY PART
Even face & bikini area
PLUG POWER SUPPLY
Plug in at home for best power
- 0 days
- : 0 hours
- : 0 minutes
- : 0 seconds
Plug type based on location
Are there any discounts?
Yes! Use discount code at checkout:
Extra 10% off - LASER
Extra $20 off - LASER20
How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary depending on location, but allow at least 4-8 business days for your order to arrive.
Please note processing time may take up to 3 days.
COVID-19 Notice: Some packages may experience a 1-2 week shipping delay, as our logistics partners try to circumvent global lockdowns.
How does It work?
As with all light based treatments, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) works by emitting a wavelength into the skin, which in the case of hair removal targets pigment. Light energy from IPL is absorbed by the melanin in the hair, which then turns to heat and destroys the hair follicle. This causes hair regrowth to slow down significantly after each treatment. With visible results in just 3 weeks, and full results within 12 weeks.
Is it safe?
There have been numerous clinical studies conducted that demonstrate the safety and effectiveness of IPL for hair removal. Due to this fact, it has become an extremely popular option for safe and effective method of hair removal at home and in clinics.
How do I use it?
Please shave before using the device. Do not wax, tweeze or use any other hair removal method while doing this treatment.
This is because other forms of hair removal including waxing and tweezing may remove the hair root entirely. Which won't allow the IPL to target the root. Shaving takes the hair down to the appropriate length whereas not to cause any burns but also allowing the root to get targeted.
1) Plug the device in
2) Click the green flashing light to turn on
3) Click the green light again to select a level
4) Once desired level is chosen, put the head of the device on the area you wish to treat (Make sure the head is fully covered by your skin.)
5) Hold the big button until you see a flash, then continue moving the device to new areas after each flash, until you have finished.
6) Once you have finished using the device hold the green button to turn off and unplug the device from the wall.
- The light flashes automatically once skin is detected. To activate auto flash, press and hold the flash button until you see the blue level light blinking. Automatic flash is good for large areas like the legs and arms.
- The light flashes only when you press the flash button. This is the default mode when you turn on the device. This mode is good for small areas like the face. If the device is on automatic mode and you want to switch back to manual, press and hold the flash button until the blue level light stops blinking.
Does it hurt?
One of the biggest advantages of IPL over other forms of hair removal is that it is far less painful. The feeling can be described as a warm sensation on the skin.
Which skin tone or hair color does it work on?
IPL is suitable for all but the darkest skin tones. Refer to the skin tone chart below to see whether or not IPL is suitable for you.
Due to the nature of IPL relying on melanin to target the hair follicle, it is not effective on very light blonde, red, or grey coloured hair. For blonde hair the treatment may take longer to take effect but will work with time and consistency, any shade darker will work perfectly!
How often do I need to use it & how long before I see results?
We recommend using your handset up to twice a week for the first 12 weeks. After this period use your handset once if you ever feel a touch up is needed. This could mean once a month and will gradually extend the more consistent you are.
Most customers begin to notice a reduction of hair after just 3-4 weeks done once a week, with complete results after 12 weeks. However, results vary from person to person.
What intensity level should I choose?
We recommend starting at the lowest intensity and working your way up each session, if you get uncomfortable and/or get marks that last longer than a couple hours it means that intensity is too high for you and the one below it should work best! The intensity depends on your skin tone chart below.
Which areas of my body can I use it on?
You can use your handset on any part of your body, including your Brazilian and face (just be sure to not get too close to your eyes).
To protect the skin, it is not suitable to use the IPL handset if you have any of the following:
- A known skin disorder
- A skin disease such as allergic dermatitis, eczema, etc.
- Are menstruating, pregnant or lactating
- Black or Sunburnt skin (please refer to the color chart)
- Black or fuscescens nevus
- Broken skin, a scab or healed wound, cancer or hemangioma
- Any artificial aesthetic, prosthetic or plastic area
Although there is no evidence showing that IPL has negative effects on pregnant or breastfeeding women, to be safe we still don’t recommend using our handset.
You should not IPL over very dark freckles or moles, however light freckles are fine.
You should not IPL over tattoos. However, going around the tattoos is fine.
No, it isn't necessary to wear eye protection while using our handset. Our handsets are fitted with a sensor and will not pulse and light unless the entire window is pressed against your skin. That being said you should never try and look directly into the light as it flashes.
We recommend waiting 2 weeks before using your handset if you have recently tanned. Also, you should wait 48 hours to tan after using your handset. This is because your skin may be more sensitive to burns directly after IPL treatment. Any form of artificial tan should not be on your skin while using your handset.
Give me more info about the device
- Our handsets have 300,000 flashes, which will last well over 10 years if used as directed.
- Our handsets have an energy output of 1.5J-4.9J/cm2 which means it is ideal for longterm and permanent hair removal. This is also approved and certified for safe and effective at-home use.
- Our handsets come with a 12V power supply. With the native plug of your region.
- No. There is no need for replacements or refills.
What if I feel pain?
If you start feeling burning pain or discomfort, adjust the level down or stop using the device.
Is the fan on your device working? If not, please contact us at email@example.com
Otherwise please check this list to make sure you are using the device correctly.
Possibilities for painful experience with IPL Laser Hair Removal Handset:
- You have recently been exposed to the sun. We recommend staying out of strong sun exposure for 2 weeks before using our Handset.
- Your skin tone is darker than the recommended tones. Please check the skin tone chart on our website or in your user guide.
- You are using it at an intensity level that is too high for your skin. We always recommend starting with level 1 intensity to see how your skin reacts, after 2 sessions you can gradually increase the level each couple of sessions if you feel discomfort go back to a lower intensity.
- You have not shaved first. We always recommend shaving first because the IPL Handset may burn long hairs and it won't be effective to target the hair root if the hair is too long.
- You are not lifting the Handset after each flash. Doing this could harm the device and yourself. We recommend slightly lifting the Handset after each flash to allow for cool air to cool down the quartz bulb.
- You are using the device on the same spot multiple times per session. We recommend only one pass over each spot then moving to a new spot, otherwise you could be harming your skin and the device.
- You applied a cooling gel, lotion or any other type of applicant before treatment. We don't recommend using any lotion or ointment before treatment, our device is meant to be used without one.
What if I have a problem?
- Your handset is covered by a full 1-year warranty! If your handset has any defects within 1 year of use we will replace it!
- Your handset is certified for safe use, you know you can trust the quality of your product. Don't risk using an uncertified device!
- Customer satisfaction is our main priority. We have over 20,000+ happy customers around the world using our product!
What’s Client Say
Hairless & Happy